Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Will nail polish remover stain my backpack?

ive spilled alot of super glue on my backpack and ive read thatt nail polish remover can take out the super glue. if i use it on my backpack will it stain it? ive got a regular black jansport backpackWill nail polish remover stain my backpack?
it will make it fade, but the super glue makes it fade too =/Will nail polish remover stain my backpack?
I don't think so. Try it out on a old rag and see if anything happens. Maybe even place some glue on the rag, and see if it comes out with the remover. I've probably spilled remover on me occasionally. nothing happened. But once i spilled a drop on my wooden table, and the finishing or whatever came off.
idk last i heard nail polish remover ruins everything
Yes it will ,but you got superglue on it anyway, it will fade it
Try it in an area where you can't see it like inside or on the bottom.


Good luck.
try acetone or nail polish remover im sure it will come out and leave no stain.
no, but it might take some color off of it. like, make it look bleached kind of.
yeah it will make your black back pack brown
no?

No comments:

Post a Comment