Saturday, August 21, 2010

Prevent nail polish chipping?

what is a good strategy to avoid first or second day nail polish chipping?Prevent nail polish chipping?
The only way my nail polish dosent chip is if I use a base coat. As a base coat I use OPI Nail Envy. Although it is not an actual base coat it works better then most base coats I've tried and it also strengthens my nails. Also a good top coat does wonders, go for China Glaze or OPI best ones in my opinion.Prevent nail polish chipping?
Use a clear nail base coat, let it dry thoroughly before application of any nail colour. Then apply 2 coats chosen nail colour. Let nail colour dry , then apply clear top coat , let it dry thoroughly.





When doing household chores like dish washing or gardening , use gloves.





Sally Hansen has a dual use base coat %26amp; top coat for nails. Revlon also has created one.
Try one or two coats of clear polish after your first coat dries. It works for me.
use a top coat over the color and wear gloves while doing any house hold cleaning chores
a good quality top coat helps... i had one that wd chip off the very day it was applied...
clear coat

No comments:

Post a Comment