Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is black the in nail polish?

i want to go and get my nails done today after work and I would like to know if black is in, my cuz had black polish on and i liked it, but before i go and get it done i would love to know if it is in.Is black the in nail polish?
Personally, I find black nail polish to look too harsh and a little Gothic. It seems to be something that teens would be into and not anyone else. However, I'm a strong believer in setting your own fashion rules, so if you like the look, then go for it!Is black the in nail polish?
Yeah, it's in. But it doesn't work for everyone, so get it cause you think it'll look good on YOU but not cause it looked good on the cuz.
i like black nail polish, but you shoul get what you like!
Black nail polish is 4 emos,goths %26amp; everything else dat it is associated with u should do colors that r darker like maroon and mahoghony and magenta
if you like it do it , set your own trends
If you are gothic, or attending a Halloween party, other than that I don't think it looks too classy...
for me it's a no-no.. But it would actually depend on your style..
try , and its in
Black is cool, but consider browns or dark navys, I have on a really dark navy and It's great. : )
no


pink is


merrry chistmas
Yes right now it is very popular
DO WHAT YOU WANT NOT WHATZ IN!
its ugly
dont get it just because someone else got it just go with what you feel is most comfortable on you that matches you and what you like.
It looks hot!
Pretty much everything black is in this season, black dresses, shoes, tights, nails, you name it. It is a very ';in'; color, and if you like it I'd go for it ... Only thing you may want to think about is if it is work appropriate. Some jobs don't allow dark nail polish, etc, so if thats an issue I would find out first. =)
It's not the new style, personally it's from a couple months ago. I advise you to not listen to the others and get it done if you want to. You have the choice, it's your nails. I honestly think that light red is really in, but that's more summery. For winter a lot of people are going for clear nails, whites, silvers. Things like that, but I wouldn't know for sure judging by the fact that I don't follow nail trends.
I've seen black on a couple of people lately and I think it looks very nice! It doesn't seem goth or anything. Just try it. If it looks good on your hands, keep it. If not, then just try another color that will flatter your hands more. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment