Saturday, August 21, 2010

I discovered that nail polish remover removes makeup really well but...?

Ok, so I had messed up my eyeliner on my top lid and got mascera on my cheek. So i took the end of a run in the mill eyeliner (the little eyeshadow brush) and dipped it in some nail polish remover and it worked amazing to get the stuff off. what will the nail polish remover do to my skin?I discovered that nail polish remover removes makeup really well but...?
idk... probably smell like crap and have your face get kinda dry... (just a guess?)I discovered that nail polish remover removes makeup really well but...?
it will dry out your skin and could cause irritations that will make your lid puff up and get flaky. just use regular make up remover with a pointed Q-tip. put aveeno lotion on your eye lid when you take off your make up.





hope this helps
Noo! please don't use it on your face!! It should be ok now but don't do it again. Use a make-up remover made to use on your face.
That stuff contains acetone which is nasty stuff. It will dry your skin and who know what it will do if you get it in your eve.
It wont do anything to your skin. You use it on your nails right and most of the time it gets on your skin soo yea.
I think its gonna totally mess up your skin so you should totally stop using that!
It might not do anything, but if it gets in your eyes its gonna sting like nobody`s business, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment