Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does chanel still sell this nail polish? And what store can I get it from?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/Em鈥?/a>Does chanel still sell this nail polish? And what store can I get it from?
It's not current on their website. You might still be able to find it in the stores. If not, you could try ebay.





Edit: Essie and OPI can be found at most beauty supply stores. You won't find them in the department stores. Both are very good quality. I personally don't have any Chanel nail polish, so I can't speak from experience about the clumping. Metallic polishes in general tend to thicken up easier than others. Good luck!





Edit: OPI has a color called 'Happy Anniversary' that is a silver color, you could try that. And Essie has a color called 'Silver Bullions'. Hope this helps!Does chanel still sell this nail polish? And what store can I get it from?
Don't even waste your money on Chanel nail polish. I swear, every bottle I have bought has done nothing but clump up and get crappy on me within 2 months of having it. Buy Essie or OPI.
OMG! lol I'm wearing the same exact nail polish! I have it! It's awesome, I bought mine at Macy*s. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment