Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do plain old barcodes like on some nail polish set off an alarm?

I'm just wondering, nooo I'm not stealing its just an intesting quesiton, lol! Like, an inscanned one? That you would find on some soup, if you just walked out with it?Do plain old barcodes like on some nail polish set off an alarm?
noDo plain old barcodes like on some nail polish set off an alarm?
Not usually...the ones that set off alarms have magnetic fields in them. They have metal under the paper.What will set off an alarm are certain pass key cards.
no my friend picked up chap stick with a barcode on it and forgot to pay for it she went back in after but no alarm ever went off
I saw a program on tv showing that some barcodes make the alarms go off... but I'm not sure.





Probably not at the dollar store though

No comments:

Post a Comment