Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's your favorite nail polish color?

I'm looking for some cute new nail polish shades to wear : )What's your favorite nail polish color?
Dream On by Sinful ColorsWhat's your favorite nail polish color?
summer peach by sinful colors and there a walgreens for 1.99


Summer peach is bright orange so its fun for toe nails

Report Abuse



It really depends on what colouring you have.





-Blondes really suit blue (electric.)


-Brunnetes suit Black cherry or red.


-Black hair really suites black nail varnish (suprisingly!)


-Red heads:


Strawberry Blonde- Fresh colours like yellow, lime green, flurescont pink.


True Redhead-Silver (not gold!)





Sometimes it doen't really matter what colour hair you have just as long as the colour suits you.


You can wear a mix of colours on each hand (that mesh well together) For Example-Red,black,red, black and so on OR blue, green,blue green and so on!





HAVE FUN CHOOSING NAIL POLISH COLOURS!!
black


dark blue


bright red


dark red


purple


i also like to paint my nails black with color tips like yellow or orange.to me green nail polish looks like an infection of your nails.
different shades of pink.





for the summer and spring hot pink and for winter and fall a softer pink
I love different shades of green.
deep purple.





i love it.





and it makes you look mysterious.
Hey babe!


I recently bought the sexiest colour... rimmel coral


its lush!!!! looks brill with a tan as well


xxx
i just use a pale pink and a clear top coat on my fingers then silver on my toes x
I use light pinks and glossy colours. I dont really like dark colours!
i %26lt;3 black and uv nail polish
yellow. because they *pop* at you lol
i always paint my nails lime green.
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment