Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hey guys! Do like it when girls wear nail polish?

Hey guys! Just wondering wut you prefere. Do like when girls wear nail polish on their toes? What about on their hands? Is this hott?





I usually wear pink nail polish on my toes and just a clear nail polish and my hands. Wut do you prefere?Hey guys! Do like it when girls wear nail polish?
Definetly...Guys like feminine women and polish accentuates your pretty nails and toes...and good hygiene too,if you dont show your nails or take care of them it gives a weird impression...makes you wonder...Hey guys! Do like it when girls wear nail polish?
On their toes, YES!! Girl's feet are awesome. And tasty.
Yes, its hot when girls are girly.
i prefer girls doing their French manicure on their nails....i love it cause my girlfriend does that
As long as it's not too over the top.


I don't think black polish is attractive...


pink is good
not on the feet or you wont see me again.. hands yeah thats fine
that 1st answer was wierd.. lol and yes.
not me

No comments:

Post a Comment