Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you like white finger nail polish??.....mostly for girls?

I want to paint my nails and i was wondering if i should go with white? Do you like that color as finger nail polish?? Thanks! :)Do you like white finger nail polish??.....mostly for girls?
YES!! it looks so cute and it matches everything!!Do you like white finger nail polish??.....mostly for girls?
Yeah i like it, every now and then i paint mine white for a change. It's fresh and neat looking, go for it!
yes i think pale nail polish looks really cool on some people(i just wish that i could paint mine right, always turns out wierd
i like white but more a a french tip but i think white would look cool and it would go with anything
I don't like white, but it's up to you. I go with bright colors such as pink, red, orange etc
I normally go for pastels.
Of course they are for girls. Never saw a guy use white nail polish.
I don't like it...I think it looks kinda cheap.
yeah=]


i paint mine white sometimes...
I personally don't, but it's up to you. Wear whatever color you want...they are your nails!
No.
Yes, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment