Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why does my nail polish chip?

i paint my nails often. I put a base coat on, then two coats of colour then a clear coat on top of that and it still chips! %26gt;:( please help! xWhy does my nail polish chip?
Ether is really thick or its really old nail polishWhy does my nail polish chip?
maebe bacause it cheap?
Nail polish takes forever to dry (like 12 hours) the outside is dry but it still has to cure, what I do is use a good brand name (don't shake it) apply two coats then the next day add a clear coat. Hope I helped!!
maybe you putting it on too thick???
you should probably use a different brand of nail polish or even a firmer top coat.that way your polish will chip no longer.i strongly recommend the COLLECTION 2000 top coat...it's great for your nails.they last for up to one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment