Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whats up with black nail polish now a days???

ive seen tons of ceebitys and people in the mall and stuff with black sharpie on their naills or nail polish why do they do it and what does ti mean??Whats up with black nail polish now a days???
I think it looks really cute, especially when you have black heels on or a cute ';classy'; black top. Plus some people can work it, some cannot.Whats up with black nail polish now a days???
Its a fashion, I suppose. People just do whats in, and if a lot of other people do something, more will join in. Its like starting a snowball rolling... I don't understand why people follow fashion. But thats why they paint their nails black. I personally like black nails because they make you look paler and pale is awesome!
I hate it, black nail polish actually damages your nails. The look 'in' right now is like 'be punk! wear emo stuff' and stuff like that, skinny jeans, converse, vans, flats (okay maybe not so emo) but that's what's in right now.


xx


Germany[NoDayButToday]2010
It has nothing to do with being goth. I am Latina and far from being goth! lol...and I like to wear black nail polish...I actually started wearing that because my boyfriend asked me to...lol he likes it a lot. And he is also far from being goth! (he is african american and is into hip hop)
I don't think it means anything. It might just be a trend that is becoming a popular color obviously. I seen it quite a bit last year and decided to go buy some and wear my nails black.. I dunno, I think it looks okay, and I wanted to wear it to feel... dark... but maybe only certain people wear it..
Umm.


I've worn black nail polish for a while. And now its so popular. Lol. I've always thought it look cute and contrast very nicely with my bright colored shirts and black and grey one too!





Or people have came over to the dark side.... because we have cookies!


Lol
I don't know what it means, but I am getting tired of it!!!!!!! I think it looks plain ugly and there is no point in doing it. So why DO people do it? Who knows. My sister used to do this a lot and for some reason she stopped. All I know is that I won't ever do it!! I totally agree with you!
I don't know but I love the color on me. Since I'm dark it looks like a midnight blue from far away and people are like ';I love your blue nail polish!'; and then they look closely and their like ';Oh its black!'; x_x
i dont think it means anything,s ome people suit it, others dont. i deffinatly dont





i dont understand though cos goth used to wear it and people would hate them but now its ok to wear black eyeliner and nail varnish etc... its so stupid.





its 'fashion'
Wel most of the time when girls have black sharpie on their hands they just probably got bored and colered their nails and white nails would look kind of weird so people paint their nails blck cuz it matches with everything


it doesnt mean anything
black nail polish is very in now. its no longer put into a steriotype of being gothic or a freak. people have moved past that and now find it very fashionable.
it usually stands for rebelliousness.


Most people put on black nail polish to look ';goth'; and ';emo'; because it's currently ';in fashion.';
It's just the in thing right now. I bought a polish that is not quite black, but a real dark , and i really like it on. Try it!
it's the new ';in';. people like to wear it because everyone famous is wearing it now-a-days. if you don't like the dark nail polish try come bright colors from your favorite brand of nail polish!
umh...i wear black nail polish from time to time but i dont have a reason for wearing it. I just like how it looks on my feet. But I know a couple of people who do it when they are depressed...
It doesn't mean anything it's just a trend. However I have been wearing black nail polish since I was 11 or 12. I have always liked it. Always been a little goth or emo or whatever.
I have no idea.


I wore it for like, a week and ended up thinking it was UGLYYYY!


But, then again, I don't like nail polish overall. And I HATE when people sharpie there nails!!
Why do people where red nail polish...oh what could it mean??? lol. It doesnt mean anything, its just a gaudy fad. I hate it personally, I think it looks juvinile and on a guy, just creepy.
Well it's like asking why do people paint there nails pink? Why do they?? Because they like it that's all.


Some also do it for the style.
IT is so ugly times infinity. Who wants to wear something that monsters would like!!! THe celebrity's get payed for advertising in public. And of course they are greedy so they accept. can you beilive that!!!
It's a fad that comes and goes. People were doing it in the 70s, too.





And BTW, it's 'celebrities.'
It is whats in now, i highly doubt people are using sharpie on there nails though, if its done right black nail polish can really look nice.
I think its just because black matches every thing and it actually looks good.
you know every summer these people come up with their new trends......I seen that and chinese bangs.......everybody or almost everybody is wearing them....hell, I think I might get me some bangs.....(jus kiddn)
i'm totally not someone who would wear it.. but i do sometimes.. i just like it..





no specific reason..





doesn't mean anything.. my parents ask me too lol





i'm 18 i'll paint them whatever color i want haha
a lot of people in hollywood are doing b/c they think its cool and other people copy celeberties but its just a phases it will be over just the the perm was ';cool';
Celebrities wear it because it looks classy!
Celebrities :)
It means ';Im following the trend by painting my nails black';
I wondered that myself.. my cousin had it on her toenails and it struck me as cute so I think I might do my toes in it... not sure about my fingers.
They like black. An old friend always used to do that when she was bored at school. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment