Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I get rid of this nail polish?? Read (please)?

Well, I am using 4 big drops of remover on one measley cotton bal and I like scrud sooooooo hard to get it off. Doesn't work. Its thick polish. Is there some kind of remedy?? Juice, salt, etc.?????








THANKS!! Much appreciated!!How can I get rid of this nail polish?? Read (please)?
It depends on whether you have you own real nails or acrylic/gel wraps. If they are youw own use Acetone nail polish remover put some in a old bowl and soak them!





If acrylic or fake nails soak them in NON-Acetone polish remover..





If all else fails.... Use a medium course nail file and FILE it off.





Good Luck!How can I get rid of this nail polish?? Read (please)?
you can try a few ways.





1. like others have said, soak your nails in an acitoned based remover. it might dry your hands out a bit, but it works.





2. lightly buff it off with a file.





3. go to a beauty salon and have them remove it (usually about 10 bucks,and they buff out your nails, push the cuticals back and use a nice lotion to make your hands soft again)
In my life all I do to get thick polish is i soak my nail in nail polish remover and let it sit then wipe it off with a cotton ball with some remover.. hope this helps.... %26lt;33
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment