Friday, November 25, 2011

What do you think of black nail polish?

I mean this way!http://www.washingtonian.com/block_dbima鈥?/a>





what do you think of people who wear it???What do you think of black nail polish?
I'm not that big on it. ---------------------What do you think of black nail polish?
CUTE!! i love black nail polish, im not punk, gothic or emo but i still wear it sometimes!!! its cute on my hands because i have a tanish yellow skin tone! it's not trashy just dont go to crazy with all black clothes.
I'm wearing it now.





so many people still discriminate based on colour whether it be skin colour, hair colour or nail colour...It's so childish, tell your dad to grow up.
I wear it, especially on my toes. My parents think I'm depressed when I wear it but I see a lot of preppy type girls wearing it too.
I like black nail polish.


My nails are painted black right now.


And recently they were black and purple.


Which looked kind of cool.


=)
depending on your skin tone and what you are wearing it looks cool.....what does your dad know all dads are old fashion!!!!
Flattering on some people and not flattering on others. Contrary to popular belief, it has nothing to do with your personality or mood.
I hate it period ... I think that certain girls who wear it are deranged or depressed
I'm wearing black nail polish rite now...


i think it's fine but my dad also thinks it looks trashy
It's funky. Alot of people wear it, no big deal. Its only nail polish!!
Your dad is nuts! Black nail polish is so cool!
I love it and I wear it. It's not trashy, it's stylish. :)
I like it............
Its to dark
i think it's down right awesome! : )
my mom seems to like it
well only a few can pull it off

No comments:

Post a Comment