Friday, November 25, 2011

GUYS do you ever even notice if your girl wears nail polish? or does it largely not matter to you??

just curious... does that make any difference at all to you ?GUYS do you ever even notice if your girl wears nail polish? or does it largely not matter to you??
maybe once and a while if I'm on the a nice night out or something...but for the most part I might notice but not really care.GUYS do you ever even notice if your girl wears nail polish? or does it largely not matter to you??
i notice... but it doesnt really matter to me..... i wouldnt care if my girlfriend even had any nails.... long as she has a face and her own personality it doesnt matter
Iam Not A Guy But.I Just Want 2 Say Good Question!!!
SOME TIMES I NOTICE BUT MOST OF THE TIME MY EYES ARE SOME WHERE OTHER


THEN HER NAILS
Nail polish and shoes are for other girls to notice. Why would a guy care?
I notice and I think thats hot because she is doing all that for me.
To be honest most of the time no.
it does not matter to me
well, ya i would notice if she is wearing a bright red coloured nail polish or sumthing, but, generally i wouldnt notice if it is transparent, then ay be i wouldnt notice as much. and it really doesnt matter much to me, guys ave other places to look to, ......like her dress, her face(and 'other' places).
isn't nail polish clear.


yea i deffinately wouldn't notice that
I can't say I care about girls and their nail polish. Just foolishness if you ask me. What I do like though is well kept natural nails. I saw this buffer once, looked like a large emery board but it had special grit on it. Buffing your nails smoothed out the nail completely allowing for the next grit to make the natural nail shine just like it was painted a high gloss. Lasted one heck of a lot longer too.





No, for me a natural hand looks one heck of a lot better than a painted one. Same goes for all that makeup too.
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment