Friday, November 25, 2011

Allergic to the smell of nail polish remover? is it possible?

sorry its in the wrong category... just nobody answered my other question when it was in the right one..Allergic to the smell of nail polish remover? is it possible?
yes..you certainly can be allergic to the smell of acetone.


i am.


i can't breathe around that smell..it literally takes my breath away.


nail polish %26amp; hair dye are considered the two most toxic items that women use .Allergic to the smell of nail polish remover? is it possible?
i feel ya. it is possible for you to be allergic to that. my grandma was......
yes it is possible. i hate the smell but i'm not allergic to it. the smell of thinner and gasoline makes me puke.
yes it's possible to be allergic to the acetone in it.
Yes it is possible as it really takes my breath away. I don't know why


it wouldn't be answered. Besides you are now in the best category!!


P%26amp;Sers are the best for the most part.
Yes, it could also be just one of the components in it too. I can't handle it either, it makes me feel nauseous.
yea-maybe-ask in chemist- they may have one for people with allergy to it- l doubt you are the only one to have this problem, love jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment