Friday, November 25, 2011

Feelings on black nail polish?

we all see that black nail polish has now become pretty popular and isnt automatically associated with ';goth'; anymore. How do you feel about it, would you allow your son or daughter to wear it? I have an 11 and 9 year old and i bought some for haloween but i assume my daughter will want to wear it more than that and i dont think its a big deal, how do you all feel about it?


BTW, my 9 year old sone would think it was crazy to wear it but i have seen teen boys with black nail polish, mostly when they are in rock bands.Feelings on black nail polish?
I couldn't care less if my kids want to wear it. Thinking back to some of my fashion choices at that age...let's just say I was a teen when big hair was popular.Feelings on black nail polish?
if you let them for halloween , then they will want to wear it all the time , the answer is NO!!!!!!!!!!!
i happen to really like black nail polish and use it often in the fall/ winter. Im 24 year old mother and wife and i dont think theres anything wrong with it. Its just fun sometimes and its a really big fall back color for me. As for boys wearing it well lol .... when i was 13 i had a boy friend that used to wear it but like you said i think its more a rock thing.
I even wore it years ago when I was a teenager! It is completely harmless.
it wont hurt its just 4 Halloween
I'm 27 and still wear black nail polish..Honestly its nail polish does it hurt anything, well as long as its on nails it doesn't hurt, on tvs and walls thats another story.





Anyway I like dark colors and I'm not some crazy teen goth cult any of the stero types. I the married mother of one with another on the way. My husband is the general manager of a local resturant. Of course I do get some strange looks from the older people we met and out of respect for my husband if we are going out and meeting important people I try to reign my reblious side as he calls it in and either wear no nail polish or something alittle less flashy(lol I usally go with pale silver on these occassion).





Anyway my 8 almost 9 year old wears anil polish in a variety of colors she cheered at her teams ';super bowl'; game with black nails on one hand and blue on the other, not the team colors but no one said anything.





Its nail polish it comes off easily and doesn't hurt anything I see nothing wrong with it.
i wear black nail polish when i'm feeling/wearing fashionable...lol
To me it is not a big thing it comes off.
imo it can look cool if NOT chipped


but i think that 11 is to young for such a strong color ,, clear or transparent light colors are best for that age
Its not a big deal, it's just nail polish and it comes off. If you try to control ever single behavior you will end up with a kid with 14 tatoos by age 19 LOL.


My mom let me have pretty much creative freedom when I was that age. Now I dont find it necessary to have a tatoo, or piercing.
For the 11 yr old I would say it is fine even all the time, I wouldn't let my 9 yr old wear it all the time though, and I would not let my son (if I had one, I only have girls) wear nail polish at all and I am pretty liberal, and I know for a fact my husband would freak.
It's nail polish it comes off, no big deal.
Its harmless but oh so tacky.
for halloween it's ok. Even if she still wears it as long as she isn't goth it's ok to wear it sometimes
i am 14 and i am not goth or anything but skater and i wolud like to put that on my nails btu my mom would flip. some ppl make fun of u and say ur emo or w/e.
it is just a color. it will come off. my daughter has worn black nail polish along with every black piece of clothing she owns. its nothing that will stay on forever. one day they will want to wear a different color.

No comments:

Post a Comment