Friday, November 25, 2011

Nail polish remover spilled on cellphone (10 points)?

I accidently spilled nail polish remover on my phone and while it still works the screen is really dark. Its a sliding one so its hard to take apart. Is there anything I can do?


thank youNail polish remover spilled on cellphone (10 points)?
GOOD LUCK!


nail polish remover contains acetone and mineral oil





acetone eats plastic...





chances are, the phone is history.Nail polish remover spilled on cellphone (10 points)?
Just wait and let it dry out and see if it gets any better. My kids doused my blackberry with water last month and the screen turned all cloudy looking, but it is slowly improving as it dries out in there.





Other than try to take it apart, I don't know what you can do. Did you get damage protection on it? Maybe you can return it or replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment