Saturday, July 31, 2010

What's your favorite brand of nail polish?

hmmmmmmmmm? :)What's your favorite brand of nail polish?
OPI really is amazing! they have all sorts of colors and shades. It's incredible. Also, that's mainly what the salons use.What's your favorite brand of nail polish?
I like dark, rich colored nail polish, so I go with Sinful Colors.





http://www.sinfulcolors.com/
OPI - made of quality ingredients that don't turn your nails yellow.
NYC rocks! Because I love their nail polish colors and because I live in NYC. My favorite color is Pink
Definately OPI!
OPI
OPI
OPI
Ahaha I cant help you there, I go for whatever is purdy =]
Sally Hansen and OPI
China Glaze.
sally hansen
OPI, stays on longer
O.P.I
Rimmel..


Dark Brown, Pink or Blue :)
NYC
NYC
Pure Ice
NYC! its cheap nd i love the colors
sally hanson. have a good day
nails inc.
opi that the only one i know lol
yup OPI. plus it's the only one i really know

No comments:

Post a Comment