Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whats a good nail polish?

I want to find a good nail polish that will last awhile. I love pink but sometimes it goes on lighter than it looks on the cap.Whats a good nail polish?
I REALLY REALLY love Sally Hansen, and Avon. Those are the only two brands I have ever used that do not chip off. I have thin nails so EVERY other brand chips and I mean, I have tried EVERY brand. Just don't get the Avon quick dry stuff, it's not as good. Try the Sally Hansen 10 day or the Avon Nailwear.Whats a good nail polish?
OPI %26amp; Essie





Essie's Sugar Daddy = my favorite; it's sheer %26amp; makes my nails look so healthy %26amp; elegant
O.P.I.
revlon.
N.Y.C. has nice pink nail polish i have it and it lasts a while and its the same color as in the bottle
Rimmel has a great 10 day wear nailpolish.
OPI brand is amazing. It stays on long, needs one coat, and looks the same on as it does in the bottle.
OPI is the best but you can only get that at a beauty supply store or a nail salon. That stuff is the best. I have started using Sally Hansen Quick Dry. It is in a red bottle and it is the best stuff I have ever used. I can use norman polish, like Maybeline or Revlon and it lasts quite a while. It also makes the polish really really glossy. Before I buy polish, I open it and put a little on my nail so I get an idea of the true color. Then when I paint my nails I use that top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment