Saturday, July 31, 2010

What are your opinions on black nail polish..????

being worn by 67 year old librarians..????What are your opinions on black nail polish..????
Hey, hey! Whoa there! :o) Black nail polish is the shizz! (I'm 45 and *I* wear it. (but your nails have to be sort of short and well groomed to pull it off.) If I knew a librarian like that, I'd trust them implicitly with all of my book needs and reference questions. ( I used to work in a library.) I say, hey, if anyone, no matter what their age, is comfortable within themselves to don black nail polish, good for them! I like a little eccentricity!What are your opinions on black nail polish..????
tres cool
goss. I like it only at Halloween time. LOL
gothic.
If they want to wear it, go ahead!!! I see nothing wrong with it.
Nasty...
yuck - black nail polish is ugly on any girl regardless of age
  • under eye concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment