Saturday, July 31, 2010

My dog ate a tissue with nail polish remover. can she get very sick from it?

I don't believe so because I used to run a dog care when I was growing up with my grandmother and I specifically remember one of them licking the nail polish remover my grandmother dropped. They will be alright they might get the craps or nothing at all but no need to worry. You might also want to let it outside so it can eat some grass cause that always helps a dog when there stomach is upset.My dog ate a tissue with nail polish remover. can she get very sick from it?
If nothing happened to her within the hour, I'm sure she'll be just fine. That's ok, my dog ate a bunch of cotton balls yesterday and he's been throwing them up and had major runs. YUCKKK





He's much better today! Thank God! Because it was very messy and stinky!! LOL Good Luck! :):)My dog ate a tissue with nail polish remover. can she get very sick from it?
If she didnt barf it up in the first 20 minutes, she will just digest it and it will pass through her as normal. Dogs eat all kinds of garbage and survive most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment