Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does anyone know what this nail polish is?

I found this picture:





http://16.media.tumblr.com/ELPEo728Aqrrdn2dcRFXQbE3o1_500.jpg





%26amp; I really like the nail polish the girls wearing, so I'd really love to know what nail polish it is, or if anyone knows anything similar that would be lovely (:Does anyone know what this nail polish is?
It's a dark coral/red colour. I suggest Red Hot Tamale by Revlon, although I'm not quite sure how it will come out =PDoes anyone know what this nail polish is?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/OPI-Polish-Karma鈥?/a>
my friend has about the same colour, she got it from rimmel.





if you don't see it there, def. try Barry M, they have every colour imaginable.
It's a lovely bright, poppy orange-red.





Try any pharmacists or chemists near you to look for the colour, GOSH usually have a great selection
Cherry Red by Victoria Secret's
omg its simple red nail polish. try rimel red. it will be even much better one.thats weard of u to ask.
Just looks like a coral/red colour to me. Any brand will sell them.
  • lipstick color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment