Saturday, July 31, 2010

What can i use to get nail polish off of my leg and feet? I don`t have any removerr so is there anything else.

hairspray...saturate the site and then wipe hard immediatelyWhat can i use to get nail polish off of my leg and feet? I don`t have any removerr so is there anything else.
if there isn't to much of it you can paint some more nail polish on top (which will 'undry' the polish already there) and then wipe it all off. then scrub what's left off in the shower with hot water and soap.





in all honesty your best to get some nail polish remover is it's at all possibleWhat can i use to get nail polish off of my leg and feet? I don`t have any removerr so is there anything else.
You can use a scrubber if you have it. Try scratching it off. Use alchahol if you have it or maybe even coke. Coke might work. (Or any gaseous soda). And Btw, how did you get nail polish on your legs? But do you mean nails for feet? Good luck Lol!
do you mean like, you were painting your nails and got some on your feet? if so, just wash it off with hot water and soap and just scrub it.


I always get nail polish on myself, and it always comes out when I take a shower or try to scrub it out.
when ever i get nail polish on me i just take a shower it comes off then. you do mean nail polish not nail glue right? cuzz if its nail glue it may take some major scrubbing.
you can scratch it off or even rub it off with soap and water.
You can use soap and water or u can use nail polish to get it off ur legs and feet
Soap and water. A nail file, file it off.
scrub in the shower. nail polish isnt hard to get off.
take a showaa it should come off if u rubbb itt


gooood lucK!!!
scrub it off in the shower.
nooo u need a remover ...buy one bc dats how da nailpolish is qnna *** off





**UR WElCOME** =]

No comments:

Post a Comment