Saturday, July 31, 2010

I bite / pick the skin around my nails and cannnoot stop, even with no-bite nail polish. any suggestions?

put somthin u cant eat there like paint. then u cant bite. tell ur self that if u do that ur fingers will look ugly!


hope this helps!I bite / pick the skin around my nails and cannnoot stop, even with no-bite nail polish. any suggestions?
Ok this isn't gonna sound very appetizing but If you don't like spicy stuff then I would put Tabasco sauce all around the area you will bite, Tabasco sauce like is WAY WAY spicy so I think it will TOTALLy help!


Hope this helps! :DI bite / pick the skin around my nails and cannnoot stop, even with no-bite nail polish. any suggestions?
Paint your fingernails a really pretty color %26amp; make them look really good %26amp; it'll make you not want to do that.
put something on your fingers that tastes horrible, something bitter, or really sour. or you can try fake nails
i just quit after ive had this problem my whole life... all i did was paint my nails really pretty all the time, then i wouldn't wanna mess it up.. and now im really good at painting nails. wooop
AHHH i do the same thing, lol. I had a friend smack me every time she saw me do it. My parents too. Now I cringe whenever I get the urge!
Soak them in nail polish remover or wear gloves.
heres the best anwer you can get out of all of these!!! soak your fingers in alcohol..i know it burns..or use hand sanitizer CONSTANTLY...or just chop ur fingers of...or die
eqwrew

No comments:

Post a Comment