Saturday, July 31, 2010

How to market my organic nail polish remover?

im no marketing exec or anything.


but i am a consumer.





look at the way other cosmetics brands market their organic or ';green'; products.


A good example is Cargo Plant Love.


You could check out your local Whole Foods they usually have cosmetics sections.


Burts Bees is a popular brand that boasts itself as being all natural. Check out their website - how they describe the products and whatnot. They explain what is in the products which I personally love. They dont just list it they tell you why it is in there or what it does.


Pay attention to packaging. If im buying something that claims its ecologically friendly and its using wasteful packing i refuse to buy it . Back to the Cargo Plant Love brand their lipstick tubes made of recycled plastic I believe.





Make sure your product is as good if not better than regular nail polish remover. I have noticed this is the biggest gripe people have with natural products. That they just do not get the job done. Have friends test it.





Honestly I would totally try this nail polish remover if it sounded legit. Im all for new products that are better for you.How to market my organic nail polish remover?
u can first go to a local privetly owned botique (sry for my spelling)


and they'll suggest a cut of the profit for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment