Saturday, July 31, 2010

Black nail polish or Navy nail polish?

I love both, but which do you think is better? A really dark navy is gorgeous on neat, shortish nails, so is a black!! I don't know???Black nail polish or Navy nail polish?
Get Navy. White and Navy are new colors for this year and ahead. So why not get ahead of everyone else and get Navy! The best is from O.P.I--%26gt; get ';Russian Navy'; its gorgeous and you cant go wrong with it! ';Linkin Park after Dark'; from O.P.I is alo really pretty but its like a plum so get navy!


Best of Luck!Black nail polish or Navy nail polish?
its always best to get something dark but when you really look close its not black so i think you should go with the navy...jus plain ol black can look trashy at times
navy...black is so 2006
I would pick navy because I like it
You know what's really funny though? Black or navy, whichever you wear, guys can't tell the difference. It's so funny.
Alternate them.
Navy is really in now!!
I love black nail polish, but in terms of dark polishes navy is like the classier way to do it.
i love black nail polish!! but honestly, its really overdone. i think navy is better, so chic!
I'd go with navy, it's so in right now! Sometimes plain black can look too goth, but if you want to do black, try one with shimmer or glitter!
NAVY!
Go with navy if you鈥檙e very, very pale white to light. If you have a medium skin tone you can do either but black with very tan skin looks trashy, in my opinion. Dark skin, I think looks better in navy, and very very dark choose black. Navy and black both go with white clothing so you鈥檒l be coordinated either way. But I鈥檇 say either way go with navy just to be safe, it matches more and white/navy is a crisp, classic color combo that never fails =]]
navyyy ...therres wayy to much black
definately navy!


it looks great with everything and is so high fashion!


thats my signature color!
Navy is SO in and fab! Especially Chanel's Blue Satin (461) It's navy...but with two coats it looks almost black. I love it!!
black is so last year * try silver

No comments:

Post a Comment